Our team is working on creating the following toward youth substance prevention:
1. SLO COUNTY SCHOOL CURRICULUM: We have joined with the Rand Corporation to assist in implementing comprehensive substance abuse prevention curriculum in our schools beginning with 7th and 8th grades. We are currently presenting this program to the County schools to determine how to best implement the curriculum.
2. Videos/Public Service Announcements: Targeting youth geared to ages 11-14 years old.
2. Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, other social media presence with our message.
3. Materials: Brochures, Stickers, Mailers, Key chains, Clothing, etc. with our message.
4. Presentations/Events: To address school assemblies, health classes, after school programs, continuing education, parent forums, professional education, etc. We are equipped to provide speakers to all ages, including parents, service clubs, community events, in-service trainings.
We have presenters from the recovering community, as well as professional addiction specialists available to speak.
We are creating slogans, images and attractive graphics to use in our materials to attract youth.
JOIN OUR TEAM OF CARING INDIVIDUALS:
email us how you'd like to help: firstname.lastname@example.org